Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan’s and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Job Summary: The Interns will support the respective department with operational duties as allocated by the supervisor
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be open to learn new things and enjoy the learning journey
- Accept lawful instruction given by you in regard to work, training and instructions in the workplace
- Attend/participate in the formal training process, be it face to face sessions or online activities and offer suggestions for improvement
- Abide by the company policies and procedures outlined in our code of business conduct.
- Complete tasks, assessments, assignments, and alike that are set by the respective line manager
- Abide by the company Occupational health and safety regulations
- Assisting within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Keeping a log of everything learned.
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Completing all tests, presentations, and other required evaluations.
- Working in the office and traveling to other sites when required.
- Positively receiving feedback.
- Abide by the respective departmental assigned role profile
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Diageo Internship should hold a graduate degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary but may be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Excellent learning attitude and a willingness to grow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent communication skills. (Written, Verbal and Listening Skills)
- Efficiency, planning & good organizational skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Professional and ethical with absolute honesty.
- Strong team player.
- Organized, respectful, highly tolerant and a good time manager.
How to Apply:
All Interested and qualified candidates should apply online at the link below.