Job ID 32994
Job Title: Annual Graduate Recruitment 2023 (Several No Experience Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Tax & Legal:
The Deloitte East Africa’s Tax & Legal team is a multi-disciplinary practice of professionals specializing in various tax & business service offerings. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax, tailored signature solutions and insights designed to meet business needs. In line with the Tax & Legal global common storefront, our services add value to clients via three broad “impact areas”, that is, function strategy, technology & process, outsourced & managed services and advisory.
Main purpose of the job: Deloitte (Uganda) Limited currently has an exciting opportunity for dynamic individuals to join our Tax & Legal team as entry level Associates under our Graduate Training Program.
You will be supporting high performing teams to make an impact that matters to deliver exceptional client service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learning and applying Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments;
- Ensuring assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Ensuring availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally;
- Keeping abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions;
- Raising issues with manager as identified in area of focus that may affect the quality of data and delivery or timelines of the engagement;
- Developing productive working relationships with client staff;
- Managing information security risk in area of client engagement in alignment with Deloitte policies; and
- Maintaining own development and knowledge in specialised area.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in 2021, 2022 or 2023 or expecting to have completed undergraduate studies by June 2023. A letter of completion or complete testimonial should be attached to your application;
- Have or expecting to get at least an Upper Second-class degree;
- A minimum of 16 points at ‘A’ Level or equivalent;
- A first grade in ‘O’ Level (with at least credit 3 in English and Mathematics) or equivalent;
- A recognized accounting qualification such as Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT), Certified Tax Advisor (CTA), Postgraduate diploma in Tax or the equivalent, is an added advantage;
- Availability from July 2023;
- One (1) year’s working experience is an added advantage; and
- Be a Ugandan citizen or authorized to work in Uganda.
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Be willing to work under minimal supervision and learn new skills;
- Strong desire to develop self and others;
- Strong client delivery focus;
- Focus on quality and risk; and
- Well-developed computer user skills.
- Your role as a leader
- Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: Deloitte East Africa Careers portal at the link below. Please ensure your resume, academic certificates and national ID are attached for your application to be considered. Your details will be treated with confidentiality and will not be shared with any third party.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 15th April 2023
For more of the latest jobs, please visit https://www.hrandjobs.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Ugashare
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|