Job ID 30935
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Job Summary: TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda Limited is seeking to develop the Ugandan youth through training and capacity building. The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from our local universities. Over the past years, TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda Limited has successfully developed a good number of young graduates, through this initiative.
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must hold Degrees in the following disciplines: Mechanical, Industrial & Chemical, Electrical and Civil Engineering
- Must have attained a first class or second-class upper degree from a reputable university.
- Candidates with additional qualifications/ achievements will have an added advantage.
- In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must be able to operate various computer systems.
- All candidates must not be more than 25 years.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|