Job ID 30734
Job Title: Sales Officer (Several Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
Job Ref. No. MIUL/SO/KLA
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan & prepare work schedules to attend to secondary market orders with the CP and promptly advise on delivery.
- Implement sales improvement initiative strategies in retail markets and guide merchandisers on optimum product visibility in supermarkets and retail outlets.
- Review CP floor stock, advise on appropriate logistics & resources, update customer databases and provide guidance on order booking in relation to CP targets on a weekly basis.
- Guide CPs sales team to optimize product placement into secondary markets.
- Monitor the usage of company distribution panel vans in assigned territory and provide performance report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Provide daily price analysis for towns in assigned territory, follow up on customer balances as per credit days and report on invoices due for clearance to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Monitor CP route sales trucks are being optimized for retail / wholesale distribution with adequate frequency to ensure product visibility.
- Monitor and provide guidance on usage of coolers, appropriate product display in retail and wholesale outlets at eye contact level in assigned territories & submit status reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Conduct market research, develop new accounts in assigned territory, and submit weekly market intelligence reports to the regional sales manager.
- Guide CPs on proper maintenance & updating of sales information system reports.
- Participate in sales promotion activities including trade fairs and sales campaigns.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time by the Regional Sales Manager or Head Office Sales staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least three years of relevant experience is required
- Ability to work independently in carrying out assignments to completion.
- Effective Verbal and written communication.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Customer service orientation skills.
- Considerable ability to adhere to prescribed routines and practices; and compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Dealing with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
- Decision making skills is required.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should visit our website Click Here, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter, CV and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV and Academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line. All attachments should be submitted as a single PDF document.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with after the closing date. Any form of canvassing is strictly prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Deadline: 27th January 2023
|Hiring Organization||Mukwano Group|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|