Job Title: Stores & Procurement Manager
Organisation: Xclusive Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Location Manager
Xclusive Uganda is a group of horticulture companies with approximately 550 employees, based between Gayaza and Zirobwe. We are known for our innovative way of working, care for our employees and the community around us and for our flat organizational structure where we achieve things together.
Job Summary: We are looking for Stores & Procurement Manager. Do you have knowledge as far as stores management & purchases’ operations is concerned? Can you administer data and plan for materials? Are you assertive, Cooperative and accountable? Are you a good leader, result oriented and sensitive? Do you recognize yourself in our core values? We are looking for you!
We offer an interesting job with a lot of responsibility and autonomy in which you are to manage day-today operations in the store & purchase department, data administration and materials planning.
Our core values are: Quality, Integrity, Ownership, Collaboration, Sustainable and Innovative.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring correct record keeping of in-and outgoing items and stock levels
- Managing daily stores operations and supervise stores team.
- Designing and implementing reports for Inventory Controls.
- Maintaining stores software system.
- Coaching, evaluating and developing stores team.
- Coordinating timely purchase of materials needed within the company & within budget.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor in Business Administration, Procurement, Finance, Commerce or Logistics
- Strong computer skills (software, office)
- Strong planning and data skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates please send your Curriculum Vitae, including a motivation letter to the HR Manager: [email protected].
Deadline: 26th November 2021