Job ID 30754
The Student Progress Manager is responsible for overseeing the progress and development of students enrolled in the music school. This includes monitoring student attendance, performance, and academic progress, as well as providing guidance and support to ensure students are on track to meet their goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
The Student Progress Manager will work closely with music instructors, academic advisors, and other staff to ensure students receive a high-quality education and are prepared for the next stage of their musical careers.
Student Progress Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitor student attendance, performance, and academic progress, and provide regular updates to instructors and staff.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking student progress, including setting and monitoring progress towards specific goals and milestones
- Provide guidance and support to students to ensure they are on track to meet their goals.
- Work with instructors, academic advisors, and other staff to develop and implement programs and activities that support student progress and development.
- Coordinate with other departments, such as admissions and finance, to ensure that students have the resources they need to succeed.
- Provide counseling and support to students who are struggling, and work with instructors and staff to develop and implement strategies to help these students succeed.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve student engagement and motivation
- Facilitate communication between instructors, administrators, and students
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and other events related to student progress and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, and Excel.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Passion for music and a commitment to helping students succeed.
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through THIS JOB APPLICATION LINK>