Job ID 30882
Job Title: Supervisor Territory Sales (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: MTN Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Regional Sales
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: To execute strategy, policies and procedures for the management of the sales territory and achieve set performance targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory/ market segments to generate new business for the organization’s products and services
- Ensure efficient supply management with oral and written reports of customer’s needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Plan and organize personal sales strategies by maximizing the returns on investment for the territory/market segment
- Ensure that relationships with agents are realized in terms of increased sales.
- To develop strategies to achieve set business targets.
- To develop strong relationships with Mobile Money agents and dealers and initiate joint marketing campaigns.
- Identify new sales opportunities as well as new distribution channels.
- To manage expansion of MTN mobile money retail footprint to ensure product availability at arm’s length of service.
- Ensure MTN mobile money remains competitive in terms of depth, breadth, customer experience and branding.
- To control the management of MTN’s exclusivity in key outlets
- To supervise and lead a team of trade development representatives.
- Achieve sales expansion and retail penetration targets by identifying, appointing and monitoring distribution partners. (sso)
- Oversee stock planning, forecasting and analysis for distribution at dealer warehouses
- Ensure best practices, training and sound coaching to dealer Sales Managers and distribution partners.
- Achievement of targets through greater penetration and geographical expansion
- Develop the MTN Retail experience in MTN channel outlets
- Manage the MTN Customer Experience blueprints throughout the trade and retail environments
- Ensure stock levels and availability are maintained above set criteria.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or any other related field.
- At least two years of experience in sales and distribution in a telecom company or service industry.
- Experience in team management & supervision of others is a must have.
- Must be a team player and self-motivated.
- High levels of computer literacy
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and action
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Possess a valid driver’s license with driving experience of more than two years.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join MTN Uganda Limited in this capacity should apply online
Deadline: 19th January 2023 at 8: 00 pm
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Hiring Organization||MTN Uganda Limited|
|Job Location||, , Kampala, 0256, Uganda|