Job Title: Training & Development Coordinator
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination of all Training & Development activities of national staff in the affiliate including Recruitment, Training, and career development
- Coordinate the annual appraisal process and prepare related reports
- Prepare training needs assessment in liaison with line managers for approval by management.
- Actively participate in the development of the training budget and monitor expenditure.
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient implementation of all approved training programs.
- Coordinate the career management process at both local and group level for national staff including follow up on both internal and international movements.
- Carry out career meetings with staff.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Personal development plans for key positions
- Evaluate the training and development program for the affiliate.
- Manage training and suppliers; and ensure they deliver a consistent quality & cost-efficient service to the business.
- Administer the Total Learning System by following up on the use of e-learning resources within the affiliate.
- Liaise between the Company, other affiliates and HQ on administrative matters for staff on assignment.
- Manage training and career records and prepare reports as required within the affiliate, by HQ and by the Government.
- Participate in preparation of the manpower planning & accordingly prepare monitor and control an efficient recruitment plan.
- Proactively plan and coordinate recruitment for all positions within the relevant departments, launching the recruitment process, organizing attraction campaigns and candidate sourcing, short listing candidates, skills & personality testing, behavioral interview assessment with line manager.
- Follow-up on the induction, job integration process and related contractual obligations.
- Generate employment offers and contracts for successful candidates.
- Work closely with the administration section to ensure salary coherence as well as the transfer of the employee following the probation period.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the TotalEnergies Training & Development Coordinator job should have experience in training, recruitment, and career development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.