Job ID 30693
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for handling coffee stocks and ensuring the coffee movement reports' accuracy.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Reports to: Country Operations Manager
Supervises 7+ Direct reports, Over 40 Indirect reports.
On behalf of our client, one of the leading multi-national coffee exporters with an average annual export volume of 200,000 tones, we are sourcing to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to join the team as Warehouse Manager to drive the company’s growth plan.
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for handling coffee stocks and ensuring the coffee movement reports’ accuracy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, implementing, and supervising controls within the various warehouses. Be responsible for the stocks at all times
- Organize the warehouse department, delegate tasks, train colleagues
- Planning and implementing the strategy for achieving the targets in cooperation with the organization’s other departments
- Maintain a safe environment for the workers and the stocks within the warehouses
- Organize the workers, ensure their safety, control their work
- Ensure accurate stock-taking and organize the efficiency of the warehouses despite space constraints
- Oversee the overall warehouse operations and efficient management of the facilities and labor to ensure optimal use of the resources
- Controlling production costs, developing and tracking key metrics to reduce the cost price and improve the effectiveness
- Generate necessary reports to organize the warehouse efficiency
- Fluent in English and Luganda
- Experience in warehouse management, preferably in a coffee processing and exporting company
- Excellent leadership and communication skills and a team player spirit
- Minimum of Bachelor´s Degree
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through THIS JOB APPLICATION LINK>